Women in Leadership Series with Sarah Gayer and Bassil Akra – Why are there not enough women in leadership roles? with Christiane Wagner, Simone Rädler, Sandra Ferretti and Julia Frese 29.09.2020
(To calculate the correct time zone, please feel free to use the button “Time zone converter” and use Berlin as a reference European Time)
Sarah Gayer and Dr. Bassil Akra will chair a series of events to offer a special virtual platform for Women.
In this series of events, we would like to offer you a platform that enables you to learn from the experience of others. We aim to empower women to rise above societal stereotypes and achieve greatness. Book now to connect and learn from other women with the same mindset.
- Welcome opening remarks
- Keynote Speech with Christiane Wagner from Fresenius Medical Care: Woman in a production environment: Do we need to behave like men?
- Room 1: A discussion with Simone Rädler from Haselmeier Group on the main challenges in her current role
- Room 2: A discussion with Sandra Ferretti from Obelis on the main challenges which she has faced internationally by considering cultural difference
- Room 3: A discussion with Julia Frese from TUV SUD on the lessons learned on her pathway towards a leading position
- Closing remarks
- Start 05:00 PM – End 07:00 PM. Attendees are recommended to login 15 min in advance.
In order to keep the training interactive, the exact content schedule cannot be provided.